Monday, May 26, 2008

Apologies & thanks


Hi all! First of all, let me apologise for not updating this site for so long. I had a virus in my computer :( and couldn't log onto alot of applications- No MSN for 3 weeks, how did I survive!

Secondly, a kind soul has brought to my attention the fact tt only people with Google a/cs can comment on this pg- not very conducive to feedback! :) I have since corrected that mistake! Pls feel free to leave comments, good, bad, whatever! Obviously it'll be nicer to get good feedback than bad, but hey constructive criticism & all yeah? :)

And lastly & most importantly, I'd like to thank all the kind people who visited my stall at the Pines on Saturday. And to all those who bought something, an even bigger thank you! :) I really appreciate all your support and hope you will find many ocassions to wear the jewellery that you purchased fm me. It was a long & tiring Saturday, but definitely worth it! :)

Continue checking out this site to find out abt future events/ fairs tt I will be at. Even better, if u feel I should be at a particular fair- write in & let me know! :)

No comments: