Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A good start to the year

Ola chicas (and any gentlemen who visit my site! :) )2006 is over and 2007 is here- thankfully, I've started it on the right foot, by finally doing some of the things I've always wanted to do! :) On New Yr's Day itself, I had my first driving lesson. All in all, it wasn't too bad, I only stalled like 15 times! :P

More importantly, I have actually set out to create a website to display my beaded creations! I've been saying that I would do this since I was 17 ( no I'm not going to tell u how many yrs ago tt was! :P) so it's high time!

I've not yet figured out how to reduce the size of my images to upload onto the blog, but once I do, I will definitely get down to it straight away! I hope you like what you see! :)

Ciao bellas!

No comments: